My Tinker and Evie

My Tinker and Evie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

March Update

So I know I haven't blogged in a while. Nothing way exciting has been going on for me to blog or not anything that involves pictures. But I figured I'd give everyone an update in case they're wondering what's going on in my world lol.

Life is good, just really busy like always. I'm busy with work, and I'm preparing myself to start college at the end of May (hopefully things work out). I've been going over to my grandmother's house and typing up family history. It's really interesting to read and it's always fun to go over and visit with my grandma, and I always leave with a full belly! = )

We also finally got our taxes done yay! Our first year filing as married = ) I'm just glad we got that done and over with. Also we are filing a law suit against someone I'm looking forward to that muahaha. LOL. It's been exciting getting all the information together and I can't wait for the whole thing to be over with in our favor, (well lets hope, it better, I have faith.)

At the moment my current frustration is work. I work 4 10's, Wednesday through Saturday 4:30am-3:00pm. My boss informed me on Wednesday that I have to change my schedule to 7 on/7 off or switch departments, although he said it in somewhat nicer terms. I'm extremely frustrated because he mentioned it to the night technician a few months ago, and has just barely told me, and said that I have two weeks to make my decision.

I have a hard time waking up at 3 in the morning for four days straight, I can't imagine doing that for seven days in a row! Especially since I'll be going to night school, so I will get less sleep than I do now! Which is only about 4-5 hours ISH. A week off would be nice for school and so I can spend time with Ryan, but the week on would be crazy!!! Then again if I stay on 4 10's I will only have a 3-day weekend which I'll probably use up studying and doing homeowork and have no time for Ryan or my family. But then again I am only doing my generals so school won't be that hard. PLUS I'm supposed to get a promotion in July, and I really love my lab and what I do, and I'll be demoted for two months of I switch labs. We wrote down a pro's and con's list but it didn't help too much. So I'm really upset that I have to either transfer or make life extremely hard for myself!!! I'm in a rut I don't know what to do!

Decisions, decisions. They are so hard to make yet we make so many choices a day without even thinking. Now I'm stuck on what to do.

Other than this little bit of frustration, life is good like always. My dad's birthday was on Friday, hooray dad, although he doesn't like to celebrate lol. I think he had a good birthday. The baseball season has begun so the boys have started practicing. I will need to put a few pictures of them playing, they are so cute. Cherisse is a cute little teenager. She's very dedicated to her homework and studies I'm so proud of her. And Jessica is graduating soon!!! I'm so excited for her too. it is so hard to believe how fast they're growing up.


Well thats about it. Nothing real special and exciting about this month. Just that its been a good one. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lucia! I'm glad that life is going relatively well and that things are looking up. I know sometimes decisions are hard to make and life seems hard, but if you put your trust in God and ask for His help, things get easier. :) I excited for you to start school and hope you can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are busy! Good for you! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete