My Tinker and Evie

My Tinker and Evie

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3rd Anniversary








On January 21st, 20100
Ryan and I celebrated
Our 3rd Anniversary.

I have to say, it was absolutely perfect.

He planned it out.

We went out to Cafe Rio for lunch. When we came home, we exchanged presents.
He got me a beautiful leather bound journal along with a beautiful necklace with matching earrings I had seen once and wanted! I gave him a leather cd case, then I got us a beer pitcher with an inscription, and each a beer mug with our names on it and a drinking quote. Mine says: Life Alas is very drear. Up with the glass, down with the beer!" Ryan's says "There are many good reasons for drinking. One has just entered me head. If a man can't drink when he's living, how the hell can he drink when he's dead?"

Then we got ready to go out. My friend did my hair and I bought myself a new dress from Ross! He took me to Gardner Village. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's in Midvale area ish. It's an old western town. We looked around at the shops, it was a lot of fun!

Then on the bridge between the lake he got on bended knee and re proposed. It was so cute I even teared up a little!
A new year, a fresh start together.

We had an appetizer at Archibald's restaurant. I ordered wine he had a beer. Then we went to get Sushi. It was absolutely delicious!!! We went home after our long day to spend some time with our sweet little Tinky who turned 1 year old on the same day!!

Sigh. Such a perfect day!!! (Of course I had to put a picture up of my hair, it looked so so cute!! lol!)

Happy Anniversary Ryan!!! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment