My Tinker and Evie

My Tinker and Evie

Monday, December 1, 2008

Jessica's Birthday


She's 18 now!!
On November 23rd, we celebrated Jessica's 18th birthday! My mom made a Peruvian dinner (like always) Pollo Saltado (its so good!) and made Jessica a very yummy birthday cake. Jessica helped make it! Ryan and I bought her some balloons and long knee socks since she loves those. It was fun to see her reaction when we rang the doorbell and saw us standing there with the balloons tied to the socks. She got so excited =D


While we were waiting to
eat, Jessica, Cherisse and Luchito started jammin' out to a song Jessica had on her phone. I took a few pictures. Then we watched Kung Fu Panda! That is a funny and cute movie.

Here's some pictures of
some of my family lounging around after dinner.

1 comment:

  1. HOly Cow. I can't believe Jessica is 18. time flys. And I am old. That sounds fun. You all have a fun family.
    Stasha

    ReplyDelete