On November 22nd Ryan and I went on a nice little date. First we went out to Cafe Rio with my family for my mom and Jessica's birthday's. It was both me and Ryan's first time going to Cafe Rio. I had the Cafe Rio Chicken Salad..yum! It was delish!

Then Ryan took me to the movie Twilight. I told him I was grateful he was willing to take me to the movie. He told me it was his pleasure he had seen the previews and thought it'd be a good movie. Luckily Ryan had bought tickets beforehand online because lines were long to buy tickets, and everywhere was crowded. We had some nice seats. After the movie started, all the girls kept going crazy and whistling every time a new character that was male, made his first entrance into the movie. Ryan turned to me and said "Now I understand what you meant when you said you were grateful that I was willing to come with you." The group of girls behind us were obnoxious and loud the entire movie. But we still had a good time, and enjoyed the movie. I think they did a great job making the movie, and the actors were all great!! I was excited to see it, and I wasn't disappointed.
After the movie, we headed down to Leatherby's for some dessert. I was planning on getting something small, m
aybe a small
ice cream cone, or a shake. We ended up ordering a banana split. If you've ever been to Leatherby's you know that their banana splits are huge. On the menu where it describes what is in the banana split it says, "Bet you can't eat two!" And actually I think they don't charge you for the splits if you are able to eat two! We had vanilla, chocolate and banana nut ice cream, covered with raspberries, strawberry sauce and nuts, with that little cherry on top. It doesn't look all that big in the picture, but it was huge! MmmmmMmmm it was good! I can't believe we actually ate the entire thing! We ate way too much that day! Cafe Rio, popcorn at the movie and that huge banana split!! It was a very fun date!
That is a lot of Freakin' ice cream... way to go getting in all eatin'
ReplyDelete